Muscat is the capital and most populated city in Oman, it is renowned for its bustling marketplaces, souks and amazing tourist attractions. The city is also filled with hospitable residents who love to welcome foreigners regardless of their race with open arms, making it one of the safest cities to live in. When you visit Muscat, you need to opt for car rentals Muscat to gain the flexibility to move around and explore fascinating tourist destinations.
Now, you can rent a car with ease on credible platforms such as OneClickDrive.com. They provide a variety of car rentals Muscat options from top rental agencies all over the world. When you visit this marketplace to rent a car, you will be guaranteed of getting the value for your money with their top notch customer service and hasslefree booking procedure.
Whether you have visited Muscat before or are new to the city, exploring these destinations below will give you an exhilarating experience;
- Dimaniyat Islands: The Dimaniyat islands in Muscat is a popular destination for snorkeling and experiencing the beauty of marine life. The Dimaniyat island consists of nine small islands offering a chance to see coral reefs and marine life in abundance.
- Muttrah Corniche: When you go to Muscat, you can’t leave without visiting the Muttrah Corniche. It consists of various visually appealing buildings giving you access to an incredible sunset view during the day and a peaceful environment at night time.
- Grand Mosque Muscat: This beautiful and ancient mosque is an architectural wonder with a fusion of islamic and middle east architectural design. The grand mosque Muscat is the only mosque that permits non muslims entry allowing everyone access to its stunning views and appealing environment. If you want to experience the traditional culture and islamic practices of the Muscats, then dress properly and make a visit to the mosque with your car rentals muscat.
- Royal Opera House Muscat: If you are seeking premium entertainment options, then look no further than the royal opera house. The magnificent opera house is capable of accommodating up to 1100 people without inconvenience or discomfort, providing top notch music, art and cultural display. In the house, there is a theater, an auditorium, landscape gardens, an art center and cultural markets, providing a unique experience for everyone regardless of your preference. It is also the first opera house in the world to feature the radio macaroni multimedia interactive display seat-back system, guaranteeing everyone in the audience a remarkable experience.
- Bait al zubair: The bait al zubair museum is not just an ordinary museum but also an interesting place for remarkable displays of art and culture. You can explore a fascinating collection of Omani weaponry, jewelry, costumes and household items offering the viewer an insight into the Oman heritage.
- Al Jalali Fort: If you have been dying to see the complete and stunning view of the sea, then this is your chance. Built in the 16th century by the Portuguese, the fort was first used as a prison before being converted into a museum. It offers a beautiful view of the entire city of Muscat and an even more incredible view of the sea. Getting to Al Jalali fort is quite easy with your car rentals in Muscat.
- City center Qurum: The city center Qurum is a huge mall that contains everything you need under one roof. It is considered one of the top shopping centers in the city attracting both residents and foreigners to its plethora of items.
Muscat is considered one of the friendliest cities on the planet with unlimited activities and destinations for tourists and residents. If you visit the city, the first thing is to rent a car to offer you the flexibility to explore all its wonderful destinations. A marketplace like OneClickDrive.com will present all the car rentals Muscat options you need to make your trip memorable.