Suppose you intend to exchange the Tether USDT stablecoin in the BEP-20 network or want to convert it into dollars with fiat credited to Perfect Money. In that case, figuring out the best way to complete the transaction is very important. Today, there are several options for solving the problem. But you need to understand that each of them has its characteristics. And these points should be considered to make the right decision. Therefore, the topic needs to be studied more carefully.
How can you convert Tether TRC-20 to Perfect Money?
The first option is to exchange on a crypto exchange. This method may seem to many to be the simplest. But in fact, it has some relative disadvantages:
- the need to undergo verification;
- high commissions charged for transactions;
- the need to place an order and wait for a counteroffer to appear to exchange currency;
- Perfect Money USD enrollment within 3-5 days.
As you can see, exchanging currency through an exchange is not a fast and not a very profitable option.
The second way is to conclude a transaction on the P2P exchange platform. Here, you will change assets with the help of individuals. The platform guarantees the security of the transaction. But the commissions will also be relatively high. In addition, individuals only sometimes have the required amount of USD available. The exchange may have to be carried out in two transactions.
You can also consider concluding a transaction with an individual directly. But in this case, the riskiness of the exchange is added to the disadvantages of the previous method. Therefore, this solution is rarely used in practice.
The third option is currency conversion through a Telegram bot. There are also high commissions here and a risk of encountering scammers. If this happens, the money will be lost.
The fourth method is considered the most convenient and reliable. This is concluding a transaction with one of the electronic exchangers. Such services specialize in exchange operations and carry them out on favourable terms for clients because:
- establish current courses;
- they take small commissions;
- have large currency reserves;
- often work around the clock;
- can exchange both small and large amounts;
- They don’t ask for verification.
The only caveat is that among the exchange services, there are also projects of scammers. But weeding them out is relatively easy. Select a service provider on a specialized monitoring portal, particularly BestChange. All exchangers collected here have been carefully checked and repeatedly proven their honesty. Positive customer reviews confirm this. Therefore, there can be no doubt about the safety of cooperation with any of the services. You can focus all your attention on selecting exchange conditions.
How to make a good deal
On the page bestchange.com/tether-bep20-to-perfectmoney-usd.html, you see all the offers for exchange Tether BEP20 (USDT) to Perfect Money. To choose the best, compare conditions using the following parameters:
- the rate at which Tether is converted into PM. Please note that it often already includes the exchanger’s commission;
- the presence of an additional commission, its amount;
- restrictions on minimum and maximum amounts to be exchanged;
- the number of positive reviews about each exchange service.
Now you can understand which exchanger offers the best terms of cooperation. You need to take a few simple steps to conduct an exchange through this service. You will need:
- Go to the exchanger’s website.
- Read the Rules carefully.
- Fill out the application, entering all the data correctly.
- Confirm your intention to exchange.
- Transfer the cryptocurrency to a wallet, the number of which will be provided by the exchanger’s employees.
- Wait until Perfect Money USD receives the equivalent of dollars in service.
The transaction can be considered successful once the card balance is replenished.
Important! To avoid any hiccups, you need to pay for the application within the deadline set by the exchange service. You also need to transfer precisely the amount of Tether indicated in the form.